Protein rich diet: We all know that our hair is made up of protein so it is very important that we maintain a balanced protein diet to give our hair the strength it requires. So we should take a protein-rich diet which includes cereals, green leafy vegetables, coconut water, and seasonal fruits. It is better to use a soft band for your hair during this season and avoid using metal clips as they cause hair breakage.
Hair pack: You can make a honey egg curd hair pack. Take 2 eggs, few honey drops, 2 spoons of curd, juice of half a lemon. Mix them well and apply from hair root to tip. Leave it for half an hour and then wash off with plain water. This will give you smooth and manageable hair this monsoon.
- 5 Best Tips to Get Stylish This Monsoon With Neon Colors
- Trendy Fashion Apparels: My Wishlist!
- Myths About Hair Care
- How To Take Care Of Your Leather Bag??
- 15 Best Beauty Tips For Your Hands
- Shine With Shoessee’s New Range Of Ladies Footwear
- 7 Style Tips On How To Wear Maxi Dresses
- 7 Tips That Help You With Rare Lashes
- Maang Tikkas Rocks