Stained teeth can shatter your self confidence and are big source of worry for you. The reasons behind yellow stains on teeth can be many like beetle nut chewing, constant smoking, caffeine etc. So it is very important to take care of your teeth from early years of life. Today I am going to share some homemade tooth cleansers which can be helpful to reduce staining.
1. You can use the inner part of orange peel to rub on your teeth for sparkling, white shine.
2. You can mix some salt in a tablespoon of lemon juice to make a paste. Apply this paste on teeth, this will help you in getting rid of the yellowish tint on your teeth.
3. Orange or lemon peel, dried and powdered can be used as a whitener for your teeth.
4. Mix half a teaspoon of bicarbonate of soda with a little water to make a paste like consistency. This mix can be used to rub on your teeth which will bring out the pearly whiteness of your teeth.
5. Fruits like strawberries and apples can be of great help in providing you sparkling white teeth. Either you can munch them or simply rub a slice of these fruits on your teeth.
6. Munching vegetables like carrots and celery leaves can be of great help.
7. You can also try an equal quantity mixture of salt and soda bicarbonate to get bright sparkle on your teeth.
8. Dried and powdered neem leaves can also be used to cleanse your teeth.
9. Dried and powdered orange peel mixed with dried and powdered bay leaves makes an excellent teeth whitener.
10. Last but not the least, you can rub sage leaves on your teeth to get rid of those yellow stains on teeth.
So girls see you later till then b-bye and take very good care of yourselvesJ.
Image Sources: 1