GET STYLISH THIS MONSOON
2) Mix and Match: You may opt to look chic in your old denim by cutting the bottom of it to make it look like a stylish Capri and team that one up with your neon tees and shirts. Capri worn with neon T-shirts and tops looks very stylish.
3) Wear Light Fabrics: Everyone wants to enjoy the monsoon and getting wet in soothing rains. So how to enjoy the splash of monsoon and soak it well with clothes? It’s simple; opt for clothes that are made with blended fabrics such as polyester, linen and crepe that dry easily.
5) Layered looks: You can add a layered look to your kaftans and skirts with asymmetric hemlines to add a little drama as this style looks lovely and works well in this season.
- Trendy Fashion Apparels: My Wishlist!
- Myths About Hair Care
- How To Take Care Of Your Leather Bag??
- 15 Best Beauty Tips For Your Hands
- Shine With Shoessee’s New Range Of Ladies Footwear
- 7 Style Tips On How To Wear Maxi Dresses
- 7 Tips That Help You With Rare Lashes
- Maang Tikkas Rocks
- Sweetheart Neckline Guide