Synthetic Scents: Well the label might look attractive on the ingredients list of any beauty product but the reality is that there are more than 3000 chemicals that are being used as a fragrance. These can cause runny nose and eyes, skin irritation etc. Many of them are not even gone through toxicity test.
Mineral Oil: Despite being a petroleum product this is used in baby oil. This is something that can cause acne and clog pores.
Parabens: You all must be knowing about the ill effects parabens can cause. They are mostly used in moisturisers, make-up and shampoos. They can cause a serious mess for hormone function and is also associated with breast cancer. So, avoid purchasing products that contain ingredients with names ending with paraben. For example, propylparaben, methylparaben, butylparaben etc.
Triclosan: This is non-degradable which makes it environmentally unfriendly. Triclosan is generally used as a preservative in cleansers and deodorants. It reaches into the deepest layer which can cause skin irritation.
Sulphates: This can cause excessive skin irritation, depression, eye damage, stomach problems and uneasy breathing. It is mostly used in cleansers and shampoos to create rich leather.
So girls beware!!
- 6 Tips To Pick The Best Furniture Pieces For Your Living Room
- Choosing Your Dress For Prom: The Right Dress For Your Body Type
- 8 Best Face Washes In India For A Fresh Face -With Price
- Choosing The Perfect Gift For Him
- Jeulia Wedding Season Sale 2021
- Decor Ideas Tips to Host Bachelorette Party Celebrations In Lockdown
- The Ultimate List Of Best Baby Shower Themes
- Body Contouring: Toning Up Exercises
- Prestarrs- Trendy Clothes, Dresses & Charm