Hey Beauties! here is the list of five hair packs which will make your hair even more beautiful:
2) Banana Pack: This hair pack is ideal for damaged hair, what you need is two bananas, one egg yolk and one teaspoon of fresh lemon juice. Mix them all together thoroughly and then apply to your hair and keep for 30 to 40 minutes.
4) Strawberry Pack: Girls! If you try this hair pack once a week apart from regularly oiling your hair, it can really boost your hair growth. You need to make a puree of 5-6 strawberries and add one egg yolk and two tablespoons of olive oil to it. Now mix them all and apply the pack to your hair for nearly about 25-35 minutes.
5) Avocado Pack: Last but not the least, this pack will improve the texture of your rough and dry hair. Take out the pulp of avocado and mix it with egg yolk, olive oil and yoghurt. Apply for half an hour to improve the quality of your hair.
Also see: BEST HOME REMEDIES TO CURE HAIR FALL
- How to Find the Ideal Shapewear for Your Body Type?
- Beauty Myths Busted
- The 8 Step Guide to Picking the Perfect Engagement Ring
- The Complete Guide to Selecting a Medical Spa: Everything to Know
- Which Brand is Best for Charms Jewelry: Gnoce or Pandora?
- My Recent Purchases from mCaffeine
- How to Choose a Good Face Moisturizer?
- How Much Botox Do I Need?
- Wedding is Not the Most Important Day in Your Life-Proposal is!
- 8 Ways to Be More Eco Friendly in 2022
5 Fruity Hair Packs for Beautiful Hair
Very interesting post! Thanks for sharing.
Abdel | Infinitely Posh.
Thanks for these ideas. I would pick the banana pack for my hair.
I would pick the avocado pack for my hair. I haven’t tried any of these yet. Thank you for the ideas!
Such a beautiful post!
I have never tried fruit packs for my hair. I have used lemon juice as final rinse long time ago. But these sound interesting to try especially the orange juice one. 🙂
Via | https://glossnglitters.com
I would love to try the banana pack for my hair.
So interesting, I love using fruits so much!
have a great week,
Very nice post, thanks for sharing dear! <3 – http://www.domesticgeekgirl.com
Wow, really great tips!
These are great ideas! I want to make the mango pack!
Jill – Doused in Pink
Very interesting, the banana pack sounds good, thank you for sharing.