As the name suggests this facial mudra resembles or say imitates the facial movements of Lord Buddha by turning your face in different directions. This type of facial movements is popularly known as “Facial Brahma Mudra”. It adds glow to your face, reduces Lines and Wrinkles as well as works on your double chin and neck muscles.
Follow the following steps:
- Just sit relaxed with folded legs and your back should be straight.
- Simply turn your face to the right side and breathe normally. Next step is to feel the stretch of your neck. Count for 10-15 seconds and stay than after lapse of 10-15 counts, get yourself back to the centre.
- Repeat the same procedure by turning leftwards.
- Now in the next step push your head back and lookup. Breathe easily and normally, do not hurry and do the swallowing action with your mouth closed for 10-12 counts or seconds. Get yourself back to the centre.
- Now look down and count for 10-15 seconds and resume to centre.
- Repeat these steps for 10-15 minutes.
This Brahma Mudra will surely add glow to your face and will fight other signs of ageing too 🙂 so go ahead and make it a habit. It’s very easy to do and it doesn’t take much of your time but the results are truly amazing 🙂
- Style Your Hair With Doughnut Bun
- Totally Loving My Latest Haul From Deyga
- Bollywood Diva’s Smoky Eye Makeup Looks
- How To Style Bishop Sleeves: A Retro Style!
- Collecting Antique Earrings: The Different Styles Available
- Bolero Jackets: A Style Statement!
- 5 Ways To Make Your Wardrobe Eco-Friendly
- 7 Steps For Perfect Mascara Application
- Bridesmaid Dresses: A Pre Eminent Need!
Facial Brahma Mudra- Add Glow to Your Face
I badly need as I always have these exhausting days. Thank you for sharing!
It’s my first time to hear about Facial Brahma Mudra! I will definitely try this out
Never heard of this, but I’ll try it. https://kaynuli.com/albanian-music/
Thanks for advices!
The World Of A Vet
To think I’ve never thought about this, but it’s brilliant!!
I have never heard about it before, sounds really interesting.
I would never think to use a technique like this, but it seems like a really easy way to keep your skin looking great