This is a style usually seen on a shirt or a dress. This style has long sleeves that are fuller at the bottom than the top and gathered into a cuff. This pattern is a good example of a hot retro trend doing the rounds in the fashion circle.
Bishop sleeves was a popular style during the 60s. It is very important to style it right. You can team up a bishop sleeved shirt with a skirt or pants with a high waist to accentuate your figure. Use a belt to cinch the waist of your bishop sleeved women dresses. You can use hand accessories such as fingerless gloves and dainty rings to enhance the look. Wear your hair in a ponytail or an updo to give a stylish and sleek look to the outfit. As far as the footwear is concerned, kitten heels, ballet flats and close-toed footwear go well with this look.
- Collecting Antique Earrings: The Different Styles Available
- Bolero Jackets: A Style Statement!
- 5 Ways To Make Your Wardrobe Eco-Friendly
- 7 Steps For Perfect Mascara Application
- Bridesmaid Dresses: A Pre Eminent Need!
- Latest Wedding Dress Trends
- Multani Mitti(Fuller’s Earth): The Wonder Product
- Hair Care- Hot Tips for Monsoon
- Tips For Strong Healthy And Beautiful Nails