Hey girls! Here are a few tips for you to get the perfect and natural pout you always desire. If you have thin lips but want bee-stung look? You can get that easily by following a few simple makeup tips. So here we go:
Use a balm: To begin with use a balm preferably with sunscreen on your lips. It should be colourless. The balm makes your lips dry which removes dead skin. Remove the excess balm after 10-15 minutes of application.
Use a primer: It is important to use a primer as it helps the lipstick or the lip gloss to stay on longer and prevent it from rubbing off. You can also use a lip concealer with a drop of foundation to hide the lines on your lips.
Use a lip liner: You can use a lip liner to enhance the shape of your lips. The lip liner is helpful to emphasise the natural curve of your lips. You should draw the line on the lips outline don’t go beyond that, highlight the natural shape of your lips. Use nude colours like light pink as a lip liner.
- Makeup Tips With Fingertips
- Myths About Skin Care Products
- Weight Loss Guide
- 8 Important Tips For Natural Looking Make-Up
- How To Start A Clothing Brand From Home With Easy Steps
- The Easy Guide To Buying Tops Online
- How To Choose Your Prom Dress In 7 Easy Steps?
- Top 11 Prom Dresses 2020 For Different Body Types
- Latest Wedding Dress Trends