1) Retro Hair Accessory: You can use your scarf as a retro-style hairband which would help you in keeping your unruly hair in place during windy days. You can tie a low bow as a pony clasp or a tie-up it as a low bow on the side. Colors like neon, bold and overall prints will look chic and will add more style.
2)Belt it: Use your scarf to clinch up your waist as a contrasting and colourful belt with your dress to make it more beautiful and stylish. You can also tie it through the loops of low-slung jeans by using varying prints such as polka dots.
3)Use it along with a belt: You can have a cool vest like effect if you tie your scarf with the belt by draping the scarf around the shoulders and then tying a thin skinny belt on top of it around the waist.
4) Bow Tie: You can tie your scarf like a bow by knotting the scarf around the neck. Be careful in choosing the colors and prints. You can go for white and black colours with a touch of muted dots, mini prints etc.
5) Wrap up your scarf: It is more of a necessity than a style as nowadays the sun is literally burning our skin. So this is the best way to cover your head and hair with the scarf and protect yourself from the sultry sun.
Hope you have enjoyed reading this article. Your ideas and suggestions are most welcome 🙂
- Tips To Get A Perfect Pout
- Makeup Tips With Fingertips
- Myths About Skin Care Products
- Weight Loss Guide
- 8 Important Tips For Natural Looking Make-Up
- How To Start A Clothing Brand From Home With Easy Steps
- The Easy Guide To Buying Tops Online
- How To Choose Your Prom Dress In 7 Easy Steps?
- Top 11 Prom Dresses 2020 For Different Body Types
How To Style Your Summer Scarf Right- Hot Summer Tip
Hey there, this post gave me quite a few ideas, I have to say. I have been using the third tip for a while now but have never though of wearing the scarf like a belt before! Great tips!
idil / https://soundslikeidil.blogspot.com/
great styling tips. thanks for sharing
These are great ways to use a scarf! Love the idea of using one as a belt.
I love this hair scarf look, esp with the oversized sunnies! I need to try this soon!
These are such great ideas. I have been wearing it on my head more lately.
These are great ideas to get the most wear out of your scarves! I love the look of the retro hair accessories and need to try that!
Jill – Doused in Pink