While periods are a normal occurrence in women, they are accompanied by issues like migraines, bloating, period cramps, PMS symptoms, heavy flow, skin breakouts, mood swings, and many more, so in order to prevent that you can buy period pain relief tablets.
With these few simple tips and period pain relief tablets on your side, you can learn how to manage your cycle and get comfortable :
1. Drink Lots of Water: Getting your daily intake of water – through water-based foods like watermelon, cucumber, lettuce, etc. And consuming at least 8 glasses of water is very important to help relax your cramped muscles. Carry a bottle of lukewarm water at all times to stay hydrated.
2. Eat Well: Consuming a good balance of nutrients is more essential than ever on your period. While posts from food bloggers in India on social media will surely tempt you to consume junk foods, make sure you incorporate calcium, fibre , protein, and vitamin-rich foods in your diet.
3. Get Enough Rest: Your body and mind are under a lot of pressure during this time, so make sure you relax and get ample rest. Get a good night’s sleep every night, and in case you’re hit with an exhaustion spell, don’t be afraid to put everything aside and take a nap!
4. Avoid Excess Caffeine: Caffeine or sweet carbonated drinks might make your stomach feel cramped, gassy and bloated. Additionally, drinking them cold can tighten your muscles and induce a lot of pain, so it’s best to stay clear of any drinks containing caffeine during your period.
5. Take Period Pain Relief Tablets: Thanks to modern science, medicine for period cramps is available and an absolute boon! Period pain relief tablets reduce the production of prostaglandin – a hormone responsible for squeezing your uterus to release the blood and eventually relaxes your muscles. This decreases bloating, and pain and regulates blood flow immensely.
6. Exercise Regularly: While you definitely want to curl up into a ball and rest on your period, light exercises will help relax your body and relieve pain. Some light yoga asanas, walking, or modern aerobic exercises are great to practice regularly.
7. Use Acupressure: This is a simple technique you can repeat every 2-3 hours for pain relief from cramps. Use pressure points between your thumb and index finger joint and apply moderate pressure for effectiveness.
8. Indulge in Warming up: Heat therapy is one of the most effective ways to help relax your inner muscles and induces regular blood flow. Take warm baths on your period and turn to heat pads when in pain.
9. Visit Your Doctor: Lastly, extreme menstrual pain can often result from hormonal imbalance issues like endometriosis, PCOS, etc. It can also happen if you aren’t on the a suitable type of birth control, so make sure you visit a doctor for advice on the same.
To summarise, ensure you eat, drink and rest well during your period. With organic menstrual pain tablets from virtual stores like Kindly Health, you can now take the best care of your menstrual, sexual, and reproductive health. So check out the available options and buy period pain relief tablets right away!
- Preparing for a Wedding Proposal
- What You Need to Know About Fashion: Fashion Styles Through the Decades
- 5 Budget-Friendly Makeup Hacks You Need to Try
- Best Matching Workout Sets for Your Gym Plan
- Foods That You Must Avoid During Pregnancy
- Top 10 Trending Hairstyles for Men in 2023
- Plastic Surgery Recovery Debunking Common Myths
- Simple But Important Tips to Pamper Yourself With a Warm Bath
- Popilush Shapewear Dress Shapes Your Beauty in Every Way