Our skin is a very sensitive part of our body and gets easily affected by harsh weather, pollution, dust etc. In case you have oily skin or acne then you are more likely to get open pores. Today I am going to share some easy remedies to cure your open pores.
Egg white face pack: Mix egg white with few drops of lemon juice and mix well. Apply all over the face and neck leaving the under-eye area. Let the face pack dry. After the face pack dries off wash with tap water. The face pack will make your skin look more firm.
Papaya pulp: Make a smooth paste of papaya pulp and apply it all over the face and neck. Leave for 15 minutes. After 15 minutes rinse off with lukewarm water.
Cucumber ice-cubes: Freeze cucumber juice in an ice tray. Then run those cubes all over your face. This will make your skin feel refreshed and rejuvenated.
Clean up so that your skin can breathe: Never go to bed with your make-up on. Make sure that you remove even the last trace of make-up before you go to sleep. Clean your face thoroughly and then apply a good toner. Proper cleaning will remove all the dead skin cells around the pores.
So girls take care and stay gorgeous J.
- Different Types of Floral Printed Sarees That You Can Use For Daily Use
- How Do You Become A Makeup Artist And What Courses Help You To Get Maximum Benefits?
- 4 Home Made Cleansing Creams With Natural Ingredients- Do It Yourself
- Glam-Up The Wedding Shopping
- Should You Migrate to WordPress in 2021?
- Grooming Do’s And Don’ts For A Formal Event
- Rock Your Outfit With Batwing Sleeves
- Everything You Need to Know About Accessorizing Your Outfit
- Important Tips For Strong And Healthy Hair