Who doesn’t love long brown lightly highlighted hair which has those perfect loose curls on beach vacations? Or that beautiful straight hair which touches your hips with the traditional attire. We all aim for that perfect hair which we don’t have. And of course, after lots of hair spa and champi sessions, we have realized that perfect hair is a long way. And thus to keep your dreams alive, you have got hair extensions.
Hair extensions are of course the temporary solution to your hair woes but at least they will help you to live your dreams. But hair extensions are not that simple. There is a lot more to this. Let’s find out everything that you need to know about hair extensions –
1. Types of hair extensions – Well, you might not be aware of this, but the fact is that there are several hair extensions available in the market. There are temporary hair extensions which can be used every day in the week. We also have semi-permanent hair extensions that can be worn for 6-8 weeks at a stretch. And finally, you have the permanent hair extensions which can be worn for months straight.
2. Suitability of hair extension – Since there are several hair extensions available in the market, it is very important to understand which type of hair extension you want to go for. Temporary hair extensions are great for occasional wear and they are not much damaging too. Permanent hair extensions are great for girls who are disappointed by their hair and are looking for the volume, style, and length. You can check https://www.lilyhair.com/ for different types of hair extensions available in the market.
3. Synthetic VS natural hair extensions – This is a million-dollar question which requires deep thought. Natural hair extensions with 100% human hair are always advisable. You should always invest in a high-quality hair extension if your budget permits. Hair is unnaturally shiny and bouncy with synthetic hair extension. Also, it cannot tolerate heat and styling like natural hair. In addition to that, it is difficult to get synthetic hair color exactly matching with your hair color because they are normally produced in block colors. And thus you would need a mix and match with the synthetic hair color.
4. Cost – Cost is a very important part when it comes to hair extensions. It is because if you want to opt for high-quality hair extension, then, of course, it would cost a bit more. Whereas the easy and cheap available ones are the synthetic ones which are not good in terms of styling and terms of looks too.
5. Bad VS Good – You might end up asking yourself whether these hair extensions good or bad for you. Well, if you use temporary hair extensions on occasional days then there is no problem. And if you are using a high-quality hair extension on a long term basis then also there is no problem. The problem arises when a synthetic hair extension is being used for a longer period.
6. Who should avoid hair extensions? – People who are suffering from active hair loss should avoid hair extensions at any cost. Or people who have quite thin hair must also avoid hair extensions. Plus, a hair extension should always be undertaken in the guidance of a hair professional. Otherwise, you might end up with dire consequences.
That was the basic guidance about hair extensions. Let us know in the comments down below if any of you have ever used hair extensions. We would love to know your thoughts on the same.
- Sandook Vatajata Hair Oil Review & Pictures
- 7 Facts About Bras That Everyone Should Know
- Priyanka Chopra In Ralph Lauren: Yay Or Nay?
- Building The Essential Wardrobe: Tips And Tricks
- Guide To Women’s Skirt Suits
- Eyes Where It Matters: 7 Ways To Emphasize Your Beautiful And Elegant Neck
- Survival Makeup Kit-The 5 Products To Put In It