Ethnic clothing is an integral part of our country’s identity; every piece is adorned with culturally rich embroideries, embellishments, fabrics, designs, etc. As far as ethnic wear goes, sarees are easily one thing that holds major significance in terms of fashion as well culture. Sarees have now become a globally accepted and appreciated item of clothing while a considerable part of India’s young population is letting go of wearing sarees too frequently, often due to how heavy they can be. This, however, is a problem you can quickly solve by investing in some high quality printed sarees online, both comfortable and stylish; you can now flaunt your ethnic side every day. Here are some of the best-printed sarees online you should look for:
- Cotton Sarees: You can never go wrong with organic fabrics like cotton, as they are meant to be incredibly soft on the skin and comfortable. Cotton sarees are lightweight, making them convenient to drape and carry the entire day without any issues. You can style cotton sarees with some stud earrings and simple bangles.
- Silk Sarees: Another organic fabric, silk is known for its soft feel and rich look. While you can save silk sarees for special occasions, prints on silk fabric are something you can pull off every day. Shop for some silk printed sarees with heavier prints on the palla and style it with an elegant pendant. Online shopping sites like Libas offer silk sarees online of various types like silk blends, Chanderi silk and more.
- Chiffon Sarees: Chiffon sarees are famous for their lightweight feel and casual look. Chiffon fabric sometimes has a transparent look, and you can style it very tastefully with a solid blouse and printed saree. This is perfectly ideal for everyday use as it’ll make you feel cosy and stylish all day long.
- Linen Sarees: Linen is a fabric that’s known for being one of the best ones when it comes to daily use. Linen sarees are soft on your skin and perfect for summers as they’re sweat absorbent. However, as Indian weather holds constant humidity regardless of the season, you can wear these all year round. Linen sarees will drape across you beautifully and highlight your body in a flattering way.
- Satin Sarees: The high durability factor of satin fabric makes it optimal for daily use. Not only are satin sarees very comfortable, but they also look exquisite, and you’ll be able to find these sarees online at very affordable price ranges. Satin sarees are just what you need to take your everyday outfits up a notch and add some grace to them.
Online shopping sites like Libas that offer ethnic clothing options like sarees online feature an extensive collection of all the options listed above and more. Find your favourite ones from a range of different prints like floral prints, geometric prints, block prints, multicoloured prints, stripes, polka dots and many, many more. This beautiful collection of sarees online is an excellent opportunity to get reacquainted with the traditional side of you, so go ahead and start shopping!
- How Do You Become A Makeup Artist And What Courses Help You To Get Maximum Benefits?
- 4 Home Made Cleansing Creams With Natural Ingredients- Do It Yourself
- Glam-Up The Wedding Shopping
- Should You Migrate to WordPress in 2021?
- Grooming Do’s And Don’ts For A Formal Event
- Rock Your Outfit With Batwing Sleeves
- Everything You Need to Know About Accessorizing Your Outfit
- Important Tips For Strong And Healthy Hair
- How to Find Your Fashion Style
Different Types of Floral Printed Sarees that You can Use for Daily Use
The yellow orange saree with ruffles is so stunning !
I love how modern and different it looks.
It was really interesting to learn more about fabrics for saree.
Thanks for sharing.
It’s been a while that I wore saree. Love the look of silk, satins and chiffons. And yes wearing light weight sarees like chiffon and satin feels good. Great tips and love the ones you featured.
Via | https://glossnglitters.com
Love these sarees especially the middle one pink color with the embroidery on the net. Love each small setals. Thanks for sharing the idea.