Area below the eyebrows: To emphasis the area below your eyebrows use a highlighter. Go for silver or off white shadow below the eyebrows or on the brow bone. Make sure that you merge the highlighted part with your eyelid hues so that the highlighted part would not look odd in any manner. Using highlighter will uplift your eyes and will make them look a bit wider.
Mascara wonder:Use a mascara to perk up the lashes. Here your focus should be on curling and elongating rather than making your eye lashes look stiff with double coats. If you want you can also use faux lashes.
Cover up baggy under eyes: Baggy under eyes brings down our look very quickly. So it becomes really important to conceal them with make up so that your eyes look more alert and bigger. Even if you don’t have the time to follow the complete primer, concealer and foundation routine, you can just use a good BB cream that suits your skin tone to cover up quickly.
Winged eyeliner: Winged eyeliner can be really helpful in creating an illusion of bigger eyes. Rather than going the monochrome way, make your cat eye more party ready by using more color. You can use a bright blue with colorless shimmer to top it so that the look gets embolden.
- 4 Things to Keep in Mind While Selecting Your Reception Dresses
- Effective Ways to Turn Your Period Pain Into a Happy One
- Preparing for a Wedding Proposal
- What You Need to Know About Fashion: Fashion Styles Through the Decades
- 5 Budget-Friendly Makeup Hacks You Need to Try
- Best Matching Workout Sets for Your Gym Plan
- Foods That You Must Avoid During Pregnancy
- Top 10 Trending Hairstyles for Men in 2023
- Plastic Surgery Recovery Debunking Common Myths