We all know the popularity of suits as a formal wear. For women, suits are an evergreen option. From business meeting to everyday working days, suits have created a big impact on work wear wardrobe. With time skirt suit also emerged in work wear wardrobe and created a lot lasting style statement.
Now women have got options to choose and skirt suits seems like one of the best options. It has got a professional yet stylish appeal which makes it a great option to wear. If you are one of the skirt suit lovers, then this article is for you. The combination of skirt with blazer completes a skirt suit and the size of one piece needs to be in sync with the other piece. While browsing you can decide what kind of look you are aspiring for.
Before styling any skirt, suit or making any purchase, you may like to understand how to pick up the right skirt suit so that you will end up looking smart and polished in your office wear.
- The first factor that comes into play is the Fabric. Do you want to try two complementing fabric for the skirt and blazer, or do you want same fabric for both? You might want to go for a little relaxed fabric or stretchable one, depending on the look you are aspiring for. However, don’t mix and match two very different fabrics like a polyester suit jacket with a wool skirt.
- How long do you want the skirt and the blazer? It is important to get a perfect fit when buying a skirt suit. A little oversized blazer from shoulder or longer skirt might take up all the charm of your professional look. When going for a professional look always make sure that the fitting and the length fits you perfectly.
- Your style of skirt suit comes into play. The little details sum up to make a big difference at the end. Purchase or get the details customized for your skirt suit. Few points that needs to be considered are the number of buttons, the lapel style, the silhouette. Since every single woman has got the different body type the skirt suitthat will complement their body will also be different.
- Apart from choosing your professional wardrobe, there is end number of events where a skirt suit can be a perfect outfit, like wedding days, celebrations or other special occasions.
- The skirt suit is a versatile piece in your closet. Therefore learning how to pair other items with your suit will make you creat a different look every time. You can pair your skirt with crop tops, spagitte tops for casual events. It isn’t necessary to carry your blazer all the time. While you can pair your skirt suit blazer with A-line dress or bodycon dress to create a polished yet sexy look.
- Also what you wear beneath your suit jacket creates a big impact. Attire like camisoles, button-down shirt or short-sleeved sweaters are good options, each of them creates a different look. A button-down shirt will create a polished presentable look while a camisole will make you look more casual.
- Picking up the right suit style to flatter your body. For instance, women who want to look taller should go for A-line or pencil skirt. If your bottom part is heavier or your body type is pear-shaped then opt for a skirt suit with a bit of flare to balance out your silhouette. For curvy body type, you can’t go wrong with a classic fit skirt suit set.
- By keeping all the above points in mind, you will surely make a bold statement with women skirt suits.
- Eyes Where It Matters: 7 Ways To Emphasize Your Beautiful And Elegant Neck
- Survival Makeup Kit-The 5 Products To Put In It
- Tamannaah Bhatia In Rimple And Harpreet Narula: Yay Or Nay?
- Sonakshi Sinha Looking Stunning In An Amit Aggarwal Outfit
- Cut From Different Cloths – Why Buying Fabric Wholesale Is A Great Idea
- Kangana Ranaut In A Miu Miu Black Dress: Yay Or Nay?
- 5 Must Have Designer Bags This 2019