Are you confused with the endless choices of facial creams available in the market? If the answer is yes, then you are at the right place. The task of choosing that perfect face cream that suits your skin type can be completely overwhelming. As we all know that proper skin care plays an important role in keeping our skin healthy and in fighting issues like acne, wrinkles and dullness. Moisturizing our skin is a very important part of our skin care ritual so we cannot afford to miss it. So today I have complied a list of top 5 facial creams available in India for various skin issues and different skin types as your skin deserves the best.
1. Clinique Moisture Surge 72-Hour Auto-Replenishing Hydrator
This lightweight gel-cream is a blessing for lifeless and dull skin as it provides an instant boost of moisture to it. It’s auto-replenishing technology helps your skin to rehydrate itself continually which makes it dewy and imparts a healthy glow from within. This cream is very light weight and non-greasy and gets absorbed quickly. This is very much suitable for oily, sensitive and acne prone skin.
2. Roop Mantra Ayurvedic Face Cream
In case you prefer natural ingredients for your skin then Roop Mantra is one of the best ayurvedic face cream available in India which is suitable for all skin types. This cream not only provides nourishment to your skin, it also imparts an oil-free radiant glow to your skin. Power packed with 12 natural ingredients, Roop Mantra’s face cream has a very light and non-greasy texture and makes your skin very soft, smooth and supple. Its non-greasy texture makes it the best face cream for pimple prone skin and best ayurvedic cream for oily skin. Following are the list of ingredients which makes it the best ayurvedic face cream for glowing skin:
- Turmeric: Enhances skin tone.
- Grape: Rich source of Vitamin C that act on fine lines and wrinkles.
- Apple: Rich source of antioxidant which helps improve skin appearance.
- Sandalwood: Removes dark spots and pimples.
- Cucumber: Makes skin brighter and soft.
- Basil: Removes blemishes and white patches.
- Carrot: Rich source of vitamin A, vitamin C and antioxidants.
- Mulethi: Gives your skin a brighter complexion.
- Lemon: Removes excess oil, dirt and grim.
- Almond: Moisturizes skin.
- Neem: Fights acne and improves skin health.
So, in short, this cream is a blessing for dull, dark and damaged skin, undoubtedly a budget friendly and the best ayurvedic fairness cream in India. Buy Here
3. Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel
Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel is very well suited for dehydrated skin. This oil free moisturizer makes your skin smooth, supple and hydrated instantly. The gel is 100% alcohol free and gets absorbed very quickly and helps prevent moisture loss by keeping the skin hydrated. Another advantage of this moisturizer is that it can be used as a primer under your make-up.
4. Biotique Morning Nectar Flawless Skin Moisturizer
This moisturizer from Biotique is packed with the goodness of natural ingredients like seaweed and pure honey which restores the lost moisture of the skin and provides a fresher complexion. The cream is very lightweight with a pleasant fragrance and gets absorbed very quickly. It is suitable for all skin types and is also very affordable.
5. The Body Shop Vitamin C Glow Boosting Moisturizer
This Vitamin C moisturizer from Body Shop is a perfect solution for tired-looking and dull skin. Infused with the goodness of Vitamin C, this non-greasy and light weight gel will keep your skin hydrated and bright all day. This moisturizer also has a very nice fragrance. The only con this product has is its price which is on the expensive side.
Now, we hope that this will help you choose the right moisturizer for yourself. Following a consistent skin care regimen is definitely one of the best things you can do for your skin and a good moisturizer is an integral part of it. Apart from that maintaining a healthy lifestyle with a nutritious and balanced diet is a must to achieve that healthy and glowing skin from within. Do not forget to tell us which of the above moisturizer is on your wish list now in the comments section below.
- How To Get Rid Of Pimples Fast
- Making The Prom Dream Come True And Fancy
- Steal The Wedding Deal In Stunning Wedding Gowns
- Acing The Perfect Prom Look
- Relive Your Childhood With Handmade Baby Portraits
- Fashion Picks For Bridesmaids
- Proposal Ideas With A Sporty Twist
- 5 Tips For Protecting Your Skin When The Weather Gets Cold