Everyone loves a beautiful and ravishing hair style! Waterfall hairstyle is one such hairstyle which will surely turn the heads around if you wear it for some occasions like party, wedding, any casual function or a day outing. These cascading waterfall braid can be created with very less time and make you look absolutely gorgeous at any elegant occasion.
Things you will need:
- A wide tooth comb.
- Hair clip or tie.
- Some bobby pins
- Any ornamental addition if you want.
Tips for making a cascade waterfall braid:
- Make sure that your hair is clean and are dry so that your hair will be soft after you are done.
- Try to use bobby pins that matches your hair color to give a more clean and professional look.
- Waterfall braid works very well for long hair but it also goes well with short or medium length hair.
- This hair style is easy to make but is challenging too, so if you don’t get the desired look then retry.
- Use a hair spray or light mist afterwards to make your hair style intact. Make the braids tightly so that there aren’t and bumps or no loosening effect.
- If you want to make your waterfall braid more stylish then add a ribbon or flower to it, this will make your hairstyle stand apart and stylish.
Image Sources: Pinterest