We all want our nails to look manicured and polished to perfection, but less do we care about maintaining and nourishing them. More often than not, our nails break, split and crack leading to the undesired change in shape of the nails. So, here are some simple tips that will help you keep your nails healthy and strong.
- Eat healthy:
Eating healthy is not just subjected to your body but also your nails. One of the most common reason for breakage of nails is lack of vitamin B and biotin. In order to keep your nails healthy, eat biotin and vit B rich food items such as tomatoes, whole grains, nuts etc.
- Keep them clean:
The first and foremost thing to do is to keep your nails clean. Our hands go on to various places and often while washing our hands, we tend to miss on cleaning the nails. So, every time you wash your hand remind yourself of cleaning your nails as well.
- Let your nails rest from time to time:
Just like how you play with online bingo bonus no deposit to relax yourself, your nails need that break too. Your nails need to breathe, so its best if you let them rest from time to time. You can also use nourishing oils such as olive oil or almond oil to make them stronger and softer at the same time.
With these tips, you can take care of your nails with the most minimal effort.
- Top 20 Bollywood Beauties Who Have Gone Under Knife And Plastic Surgery
- All You Need To Know About Proteins
- BENEFITS OF HAVING LEMON WATER IN THE MORNING
- Your Guide To Sound Sleep
- Understand The Cost Involved In Doing A Knee Replacement Surgery
- Are You Ready to Buy Health Insurance Online in India? Don’t Forget to Consider These Points