You all must be aware of the benefits of wearing sunscreen on a daily basis especially if you spend a lot of time in the sun. Today we are going to discuss the top 5 reasons for making sunscreen a part of your daily routine.
1. What we call ageing is mostly years of sun damage.
Many dermatologists estimate that 90 per cent of visible ageing comes from the hours we spent in the sun, not from the number of candles on our birthday cake. So wearing sunscreen is highly beneficial when it comes to saving your skin from years of visible damage.
2. Every skin type can be protected with a good sunscreen lotion.
Fair skin people are surely more prone to skin damage or even skin cancer due to sun exposure as compared to people with a darker complexion as the melanin in their skin provides some natural protection from sunburn and sun damage. But there is no denying that even dark skin tone also need protection from harmful ultraviolet rays as they are at risk of much more severe kinds of cancer if they get it. So it is recommended for everyone irrespective of their skin tone to wear sunscreen on a daily basis.
3. The sun is strong even on cloudy days.
Most people think that they do not need sunscreen for a brief period of sun exposure or on overcast days but what most people do not know is that UV light can easily penetrate clouds with ease as a little cloud means nothing for those harmful ultraviolet rays. So it is advised to wear sunscreen even when it’s not sunny outside.
4. Save yourself from cumulative sun damage.
There is no such thing as a safe tan, every sun exposure contributes to possible skin damage at the cellular level. So do not fool yourself thinking that you can develop a safe tan with sun exposure. So wear sunscreen today to spare your skin tomorrow.
5. These days we have better application methods and more choice than ever.
Earlier we used to have a stripe of pasty zinc oxide on our nose in the name of sunscreen but now times have changed. Modern aluminium and zinc-based sunscreens provide invisible sun protection as they use micronised particles. Now we can also opt for chemical-based sunscreen that provides us hours of sun protection by interacting with our skin’s upper layers. Also, sunscreens are now available in spray form or even in a rolling applicator form.
In case you are not comfortable using sunscreens loaded with chemicals like me so you can opt for Ayurvedic sunscreen lotion for the face. You can try Roop Mantra Sun Screen lotion which is suitable for all skin types and it’s ingredients list (Cucumber, Manjistha, Haldi, Aloe Vera, Wheat Germ Oil, Anantmool, Holy Basil and Sandalwood) make it the best natural sunscreen in India.
How Roop Mantra Sun Screen Lotion is the Best SPF 50 Sunscreen Lotion for oily and dry skin:
- Roop Mantra Sunscreen lotion is a herbal formulation that blends easily with any skin tone and its non-greasy formula makes it the best sunscreen lotion for oily skin and best sunscreen for sensitive skin.
- It moisturises and hydrates skin, improves skin texture, reduces skin tan, leaving skin glowing and nourished.
- Roop Mantra Sunscreen lotion is definitely the best sunscreen lotion for dry skin in summer, it improves skin elasticity and at the same time prevents photo-ageing, thanks to its powerful ingredients.
Roop Mantra Sunscreen lotion is not only effective, but it is also very skin-friendly and economical. So guys without any further delay grab this magical product, shop now at http://bit.ly/2HQUkod
- Gorgeous Accents To Decorate Your Baby’s Nursery
- Does Shapewear Helps In Reducing Weight?
- Malaika Arora In A Sangeeta Kilchand Sari: Yay Or Nay?
- Alia Bhatt In Georges Hobeika At Filmfare Awards 2020
- Ananya Panday In Dylan Parienty At Filmfare Awards 2020
- Kajal Aggarwal In Avaro Figlio: Yay Or Nay?
- Sara Ali Khan In An Amit Aggarwal Dress: Yay Or Nay?
- Freida Pinto In Galia Lahav At Vanity Fair Oscar Party 2020