If you want a classic upgrade on your overall look, long kurtis for women should be your choice. Long kurtis for women are the best ethnic outfit that you can wear to almost every occasion. Be it a formal event such as meetings or interviews or casual days out, kurtis never fails to impress. In addition, kurtis are so versatile that they are also a perfect choice for college going girls who want to experiment with their fashion.
Since ethnic wear is available in different prints and patterns, you can experiment with your style at every other event. If you want a break from your modern style, long kurtis for women are not just a fresh switch to a traditional look but even comfortable. If you want to remain comfortable yet wear the trendiest fashionable outfits, long kurtis should be your go-to option. We have several different ideas to style long kurtis for women that will give you a classy look every time you step out in one.
1. Style it with jeans: All types of kurtis look great when styled with jeans, especially if you’re a college-going girl. Distressed denim looks even edgier. You can either wear sneakers or stilettos for a quick upgrade. Accessorise your Indo-western look with oxidised jewellery such as a necklace and chunky bracelets.
2. Style it with a long shrug: Styling long kurtis for women with a longline shrug is another way to modernise your ethnic look. You can ditch your leggings or pants and simply pair your long kurti with a shrug that can be tweaked further by cinching your waist with a thin brown belt.
3. Style it with a scarf: A plain and elegant long kurti can be styled the best with a printed scarf. You can either opt for a floral printed scarf or a geometric printed one for a modernised look. Either just hang the scarf around your neck or wrap it in a chic way. You can pull off this amazing look with sunglasses, open hair and heels.
4. Style it with palazzos: If you want to sport an easy-breezy look during the summer, a long kurti can be paired with a palazzo. If your kurti is printed, you can opt for a plain palazzo, and if your kurti is plain, you wear a printed palazzo. This look will look best when combined with flats such as juttis, kolhapuris or sandals with embroidery.
5. Style it with a flared skirt: If you have fusion on your mind, you can style your long kurti for women with a flared skirt. Ditch the pants, palazzo and leggings for a breezy skirt. This trendy look for college going girls can be complemented with colourful bangles and chunky necklaces.
6. Layer it with a denim jacket: Long kurtis for women can be modernised by ditching the leggings and layering with a denim jacket. This Indo-western look adds oomph to your overall look.
With these styling tips, you can wear long kurtis in different ways.
- Stylish Palazzo Pants You’ll Actually Want To Wear Out
- 4 Most Romantic Ways to Propose in Public
- A Guide to Types of Fashionable Sling Bags for Women
- Makeup Essentials For Your Everyday Use For Bridal Kit
- Common Mistakes One Makes In Gym
- Jewellery Bring That Smile On Her Face
- 7 Reasons For Stunted Hair Growth
- How To Improve And Protect Eyesight Without Glasses
- Reasons To Get A Ribbon Customized
- The Different Chains Available For Men Online
- Top 10 Puff Ponytail Hairstyles You Can’t Resist