I have used many other shampoos as well form other brands but this brand is always in my favourite categories. This Sunsilk stunning black shine shampoo is created by hair specialist Jamal Hammadi in association with Sunsilk Co-Creations, which you can see in Sunsilk shampoo’s advertisement as well. Now it’s time to review this product:
What Does The Product Claim:
Directions of Usage:
For better results use daily with SUNSILK conditioner.
My Experience with Sunsilk Stunning Black Shine Shampoo:
I have been using it for quite some time and this stunning black shine shampoo can be very easily used every alternate day, I didn’t find any side effects of using this one every alternate day. This one provides good lather and works very well for dull and frizzy hair. It removes the dirt, oil and grease pretty nicely and gives your hair a healthy glow along with providing good shine to hair as claimed by the company. I have used sunsilk conditioner with it several times which makes my hair even more shinier and softer. Though if I don’t use conditioner after using this Sunsilk stunning black shine shampoo then also my hair feels soft and shiny.
Pros of Sunsilk Stunning Black Shine Shampoo:
- It gives a good shine and softness to hair.
- It does not give an itchy sensation to your scalp.
- It’s very economical.
- It’s available at all the stores.
- It’s available in pouches too.
- Gives UV protection.
- Its cleanses the hair and scalp very well and does not dry the skin..
- It claims to contain specially-formulated Amla-pearl complex.
- It has lovely fruity smell.
- Help the hair to detangle pretty well.
Cons of Sunsilk Stunning Black Shine Shampoo:
- This does nothing in preventing hair fall.
- It does not treat dandruff.
- It contains some harmful chemicals.