Women are the gorgeous formations of Almighty. Fashionable women consider outfits as the crucial part of their wardrobe. E-commerce has opened tremendous chances of online shopping. It has opened wide probabilities for busy fashionista.
These days online shopping is as effortless as a driving finger. You can shop without much discomfort. E-commerce has enabled you to surf much flamboyance sitting at home. Go to any online site; decide upon an elegant getup containing charming style. Isn’t it so effortless?
You must plan and search an outfit keeping in mind your figure. After finding go for personalized stitching alternative. Always love your physique and be in relationship with it.
You need to realize your figure and follow the right dressing style to appear balanced. Find out some exceptional clothes suitable for your figure. We have grasped some easy tips from Experienced Fashion advisor. You can go ahead with Indian Ethnic Wear or Indo Western Dress by choosing certain styles.
“Cover imperfection by highlighting a perfect part of you.”
How to Recognize Pear shape body structure:
Pear-shaped body means heavier bottom part than top & wider backside area and hip than the upper body. The pear shape is a very common type of women’s figure. Be careful not to draw attention to the thighs or waist.
- Highlight the slim waist & upper trunk and hide hips.
Choose (Go With):
- Settle with vivid bold colors Top & Dark colored bottom will suit you more.
- Pick a top with horizontal stripes to look slimmer.
- Bit wider top is the best option for you.
- Go for customized stitched for the finest result.
- Long, flowing outfits are appropriate for you.
- Smooth and soft fabrics like Georgette or pure chiffon to avoid too much bulk and texture.
- Dresses that pull attention to your upper body.
- Cape style dresses will show your perfect fit shoulders.
- Prefer flared frock type dresses flowing around the lower part of your body.
- Prefer Sleeveless dresses to draw attention to your upper part of the body.
- Bell or kimono sleeves are the best option for you.
- Boat-neck or scoop necklines are for you.
- Wider necklines will make you look more beautiful and stunning.
- Prefer collared neckline.
- Large prints at the upper part of the Tops will intend crowd’s attention towards the upper end of your body.
- Tops with lively colors and prints are the greatest choice for you.
- Straight Tops with A-line skirts are ideal for you.
- Two pieces dress set would be superior to one-piece dress.
- Tops containing beading work, bows or tie can prove crucial selection for you.
- Decide on wider Bottom Wears to maintain balance.
- Prefer straight or flared (at the end) pants.
- Flared long full floor length Anarkali Suit will hide your bulky parts.
- Punjabi Salwar Kameez suits will make the upper half look more balanced (equal) in comparison to the lower half.
- Churidars Kurta is best option for you.
- Try Designer wears Aline Kurtis with embroidered neckline.
- Jacket style Designer Indo western fusion dresses.
- Three Pieces Embellished Long Indian Gowns with pant.
- Go for medium size heels.
- Embrace pretty scarfs.
- Put on a Voguish jacket with a hemline below your hips.
- Try Embroidery, Patchwork or sequins on the shoulders to create an illusion of broader shoulders.
Will Not Suit:
- Avoid everything, which draws attention towards your ugly part of the body.
- Keep distance from oversized loose-fitting apparels.
- Get rid of tight fitted outfits.
- Refrain from wearing tight or close-fitting dresses.
- Avoid wearing shapeless tutu type tops.
- Avert Hip hugging salwars, Churidars or pencil shaped pants.
- Stay away from short jackets ending at your waistline.
- Try not to wear a pencil skirt.
- Keep away from Capri pants.
- Rule out wearing very high heels.
- Exclude crop tops from your wardrobe.
- Avoid cigarette-style pants.
Generate extra chromatic mass on the top half of your body to balance out the overall look. Go for everything bigger hair, hat, and necklaces.
- Madhuri Looks Gorgeous In This Anita Dongre Sari
- Aishwarya Rai in Rami Kadi At Cannes 2018: Yay Or Nay??
Aishwarya Rai Stunned With Her First Red Carpet Appearance At Cannes 2018
- Kangana Ranaut Nailed It On The Red Carpet Of Cannes 2018
- Deepika Padukone Sizzled On The Cannes Red Carpet In Her Dramatic Ashi Studio Gown
- Jacqueline Fernandez In Manish Malhotra
- Kangana Ranaut In Sabyasachi
- Kangana Ranaut In Zuhair Murad
- Deepika Padukone In Zuhair Murad