Aishwarya donned a Michael Cinco gown featuring a dramatic train for her first red carpet appearance at Cannes 2018. Wearing her middle parted hair in a wet sleek do, she rounded out her look with red lips and jewellery from de GRISOGONO. Just loved the gown, it was so exquisite, pretty and dramatic! Though the styling could have been better here, but nevertheless Ms. Rai looked breathtakingly beautiful as it is!
- Kangana Ranaut Nailed It On The Red Carpet Of Cannes 2018
- Deepika Padukone Sizzled On The Cannes Red Carpet In Her Dramatic Ashi Studio Gown
- Jacqueline Fernandez In Manish Malhotra
- Kangana Ranaut In Sabyasachi
- Kangana Ranaut In Zuhair Murad
- Deepika Padukone In Zuhair Murad
- Sonam Kapoor In Anamika Khanna
- Who Rocked The 2018 Met Gala Red Carpet? Deepika Or Priyanka?
- Keep Up With The Latest Beauty Trends Thanks To Lime Crime