The 2018 Met Gala held recently saw our two lovely ladies gracing the red carpet, while Deepika sported a one-shoulder Prabal Gurung Atelier red gown with jewellery by the designer’s collaboration with Tasaki, slick back hair and matching lips and sandals, Priyanka on the other hand opted for velvet Ralph Lauren with a jewelled hood, berry lips and retro hair.
Between the two I undoubtedly preferred Priyanka’s look as it was bang on theme and Ms. Chopra nailed it completely! The make-up and the hood gave us just the right amount of drama that was required. As far as Ms. Padukone’s look was concerned, though she looked good but her gown and the styling was so off theme. The gown could have worked for any other red carpet very well but not for the Met Gala which requires more drama, creativity and expression!
- Keep Up With The Latest Beauty Trends Thanks To Lime Crime
- Sonam Kapoor In Anuradha Vakil
- Swara Bhaskar In Manish Malhotra
- Janhvi Kapoor And Khushi Kapoor In Tarun Tahiliani
- Sonam Kapoor In Abu Jani Sandeep Khosla
- 5 Ideas To Surprise Your Parents On Their Marriage Anniversary
- As-It-Is Nutrition Beginners Whey Protein Concentrate 80 Unflavoured 250 gm Review & Pictures
- Chitrangda Singh In SVA Couture
- 4 Most Romantic Ways To Propose In Public