Let’s face it, fashion can be intimidating. While we all probably take some inspiration from fashion divas, it’s important to mould your own style.
2. Subscribe to Newsletters
Once you have a list of favourite fashion websites and blogs, sign up for their newsletters. Most sites like to add the gist of their trends and ideas in their newsletters. It’s a great way to sift through the online clutter and have the latest and greatest trends delivered straight to your inbox.
3. Window Shopping
When last did you genuinely go window shopping? Leave your purse at home and hit the mall to explore the latest trends. Check out the mannequins, browse through lookbooks and see what goes together.
4. Go to Fashion Shows
You may feel that what models are wearing on the runways is totally impractical in your life. But, remember, those looks are exaggerated. Fashion shows are a great way to try on different kinds of fashions, grab inspiration and keep abreast of trends. You can also check out the 2018 homecoming dresses from Peaches Boutique
5. Check Out Fashion Forecasts
A number of online bloggers make fashion forecasts. So, just like how you’d check out a weather forecast before going out, you can check out these fashion forecasts before you decide on a style or outfit.
6. Gather Your Own Style Idols
Why not gather up your own fashion idols? Whether they are celebs on the red carpet, your friends, or anyone else from the fashion world, create a network of people you admire for their fashion sense. This doesn’t mean you need to stalk their every move. Just check out their public presences and online profiles for inspiration. Take note of the patterns, colours and styles they prefer. Then, try and adopt the style yourself.
Not only do fashion idols keep you up to date on the latest accessories, trends and clothing, they also give you tons of amazing ideas on how to put it all together in incredible ensembles.
7. Trust Your Gut
While it’s a good idea to get tons of lifestyle news from blogs and newsletters and follow famous and trendy figures in the fashion industry, it’s important to always trust your instincts. You already have an innate and distinctive fashion sense.
Once you’ve found the right amount of inspiration and ideas from the world of fashion, turn to your gut when deciding what to wear.
- Priyanka Looking Lovely In An Abu Jani Sandeep Khosla Sari
- Dia Mirza In Malasa At Adnan Ul Mulk And Nida Farooqui Wedding
- Priyanka Chopra In A Tarun Tahiliani Sari: Yay Or Nay??
- Madhuri Dixit Looked Lovely In An Anita Dongre Lehenga
- Where To Buy Indo Western Gowns
- Kriti Sanon In Shivan And Narresh At IIFA 2018 Press Meet
- Shilpa Shetty In Amit Aggarwal At The UK India Awards 2018
- A Brief History On How Eternity Rings Came To Be
- Dia Mirza Looking Adorable In The Burnt Soul Dress
- Madhuri Dixit In A Tarun Tahiliani Outfit: Yay Or Nay?