It was a Payal Khandwala maxi for Neha for attending a party held recently. Wearing her middle parted hair down; she rounded out the look with matching clutch, grey footwear and a tan cuff. Well can’t say I was a fan of the maxi, though Ms. Dhupia carried it well. She looked nice!
- Looking Pretty: Khushi Kapoor In Mayyur Girotra Outfit
- Benefits Of Rice Bran Oil For Skin Whitening
- Interiors: Make Home A Lifestyle
- Jumpsuiting: Diana Penty In Abraham Thakore
- Keeping It Casual: Shilpa Shetty In Cover Story
- Sonakshi Sinha In Grassroot By Anita Dongre
- Taapsee Pannu In Urvashi Joneja Dress At A NDTV Event: Yay Or Nay?
- Madhuri Dixit Is An Epitome Of Grace And Here Is The Proof
- Shraddha Kapoor Looking Stunning In Aisha Rao Separates
- Best Ways To Get Rid Of Darker Underarms
- Talking Bras- Advice To Stick By