It was a Sailesh Singhania sari for Madhuri for taping the latest episode of Dance Deewane. Wearing her hair down in soft waves, she completed her look with a small bindi and a necklace from Jet Gems. Loved the jewellery and sari here, Ms. Dixit looked stunning!
- The Most Stylish Female Fashion Icons Of All Time
- Taapsee Pannu In An Aapro Sari: Yay Or Nay?
- 6 Tips To Pick The Best Furniture Pieces For Your Living Room
- 5 Good Reasons To Take A Solo Trip At Least Once
- Alia Bhatt In Lovebirds Separates: Yay Or Nay?
- A Guide To Choosing The Perfect Bracelet For The Woman In Your Life