It was a Masala anarkali for Dia while at the wedding of Adnan Ul Mulk and Nida Farooqui held yesterday. Wearing her hair partially pinned back, Ms. Mirza completed her look with some serious gold toned jewellery. Well can’t say I was a fan of the anarkali but that is not to say that the actor looked bad in it. She still managed to look lovely!
- Priyanka Chopra In A Tarun Tahiliani Sari: Yay Or Nay??
- Madhuri Dixit Looked Lovely In An Anita Dongre Lehenga
- Where To Buy Indo Western Gowns
- Kriti Sanon In Shivan And Narresh At IIFA 2018 Press Meet
- Shilpa Shetty In Amit Aggarwal At The UK India Awards 2018
- A Brief History On How Eternity Rings Came To Be
- Dia Mirza Looking Adorable In The Burnt Soul Dress
- Madhuri Dixit In A Tarun Tahiliani Outfit: Yay Or Nay?
- Souq Beauty Essentials Buy From The Best Range Of Products At Exciting Offers
- Janhvi Kapoor Looking Lovely In An Anushree Reddy Dress