Aishwarya opted for a white gown by Ashi Studio for her second outing on the Cannes red carpet this year. Wearing her hair in an updo, she completed her look with heavy eye make-up, a pair of white ankle-strap sandals and matching earrings. The gown with all the ruffles and feathers at the front and around the shoulder felt too busy and did nothing for her. The make-up is not helping either, well unfortunately another disappointing look from Ms. Rai!
- How To Accessorise For Your Holiday
- 10 Steps To Becoming A Fashion Influencer
- Aishwarya Rai In Jean-Louis Sabaji At Cannes 2019: Yay Or Nay?
- Priyanka Chopra On Cannes 2019 Red Carpet With Hubby Nick Jonas
- Kangana Ranaut At 72nd Annual Cannes Film Festival: Yay Or Nay?
- Check Out: Deepika Padukones Bold Choices On Cannes Red Carpet
- Priyanka Chopra In Roberto Cavalli Couture: Yay Or Nay?