Kangana went desi by sporting a silk sari by Madhurya with a custom Falguni and Shane Peacock corset at the Cannes Film Festival 2019. Wearing her Hair in a Vintage inspired updo, she rounded out her look with a pair of chunky Saint Laurent sandals and oxblood gloves.
Well kudos for showcasing Indian attire at an international platform but those gloves and chunky sandals are ruing an otherwise good look!
- Check Out: Deepika Padukones Bold Choices On Cannes Red Carpet
- Priyanka Chopra In Roberto Cavalli Couture: Yay Or Nay?
- Shilpa Shetty In Yousef Al Jasmi On The Sets Of Super Dancer
- Kareena Kapoor At A UNICEF Press Meet: Yay Or Nay?
- Kiara Advani In Anita Dongre At Kabir Singh Trailer Launch
- Raveena Tandon In A Shruti Sancheti Dress: Yay Or Nay?
- Top 5 Adorable Mother’s Day Gifts To Celebrate Her Presence