Deepika served us two dramatic looks on the Cannes red carpet this year. On day one, she opted for a Dundas gown featuring a long train and an exaggerated bow. Here she completed her look with a seriously high ponytail, a pair of Aquazzura sandals, striking eye make-up and Lorraine Schwartz earrings.
On day two, Deepika graced the red carpet wearing a tulle lime green gown by Giambattista Valli. She rounded out her look with understated make-up, basic ankle-strap sandals and a satin pink turban.
Though she looked good in both her looks but it felt like Ms. Padukone took more risk at Cannes than the Met Gala when actually it should be the other way round!
- Priyanka Chopra In Roberto Cavalli Couture: Yay Or Nay?
- Shilpa Shetty In Yousef Al Jasmi On The Sets Of Super Dancer
- Kareena Kapoor At A UNICEF Press Meet: Yay Or Nay?
- Kiara Advani In Anita Dongre At Kabir Singh Trailer Launch
- Raveena Tandon In A Shruti Sancheti Dress: Yay Or Nay?
- Top 5 Adorable Mother’s Day Gifts To Celebrate Her Presence
- Rakul Preet Singh In Mahima Mahajan At De De Pyaar De Promotions