Hey all you beauties out there! Today I am going to review Lacto Calamine Lotion. I guess many of you must be using this product. It is an old famous brand. I have heard about this from many people and thought about giving it a try. I started using this product few years ago and since then it has a permanent place on my vanity tableJ.
Let us first go though the product description:
Daily nourishing lotion for Oil Control and Maintaining Skin Vitality with the goodness of Kaolin and Glycerin.
- Kaolin contains natural minerals, acts as an exfoliator and helps in dead skin removal.
- Zinc oxide with antiseptic properties helps protect your skin from acne breakouts and helps reduce dark spots and blemishes.
- Glycerin helps control excess oil, thus reducing acne, making smooth and clear.
Maintenance of skin pH is essential for glowing healthy skin. Daily use gives you healthy, glowing, and nourished skin.
Aqua, Light Kaolin, Caster Oil, Glycerin, Zinc Oxide, Zinc Carbonate, Emulsifiers, Preservatives, Perfumes and Permitted Colours.
Price: Rs. 125/-
Shelf Life: 5 years
My take on Lacto Calamine Skin Balance Daily Nourishing Lotion-Oil Control
It is suitable for oily to normal skin in all seasons but for dry skin it can be used in summer season. Its texture is neither very thick nor very runny. The lotion is slightly tinted with a pink/peach tint. The lotion has a very light smell which won’t bother your nose. It comes in a plastic bottle with a scroll type lid. The bottle has a wide mouth which I found really unpractical and unhygienic. Because of such a wide mouth it becomes really difficult to control the amount of product to be dispensed. The lid of the bottle is quite tight which makes the product travel friendly as it can be carried in a bag without any fear of leakage or spillage.
When applied on face, I felt it is little difficult to blend. It takes some time to absorb by the skin. This lotion has a matte finish. Its application made my skin very soft and supple and it made my face look freshJ. Moreover its effect stays for long hours and I didn’t felt the need to wash my face. It acts as a good makeup base and my makeup remains intact for long hours. The lotion leaves no white patches. The lotion is very skin friendly and I never had any breakouts or allergies. This product is quite useful in soothing burns, rashes and allergies. It does help in controlling acne and pimples. It gives a natural and healthy glow to my face which lasts the whole day. Moreover it acts as a sunscreen lotion as well which is an added advantage. So overall, I found this product quite good and satisfactory as I have oily skin and it controls oil on face for long hours and it does not make my face look greasy.
Pros of LactoCalamine Skin Balance Daily Nourishing Lotion-Oil Control
- Makes skin soft, smooth and hydrated.
- It is a skin friendly product.
- Control oil on face for long hours.
- Acts as a natural sunscreen lotion.
- Gives a matte and non greasy finish.
- Light smell which won’t bother your nose.
- Controls acne and pimples.
- Soothes allergies, burns and rashes.
- Gives a fresh and natural glow to skin.
- Acts as a good makeup base.
- Affordable price.
- Easily available.
- Long shelf life.
Cons of Lacto Calamine Skin Balance Daily Nourishing Lotion-Oil Control
- A little difficult to blend on skin.
- Not suitable for dark skin beauties.
- Unhygienic packing.
- Not suitable for dry skin.
Will I repurchase Lacto Calamine Skin Balance Daily Nourishing Lotion-Oil Control?
Yes, I will surely repurchase this product as it suits my oily skin perfectly.
Do I recommend LactoCalamine Skin Balance Daily Nourishing Lotion-Oil Control?
Yes for sure if you have oily to normal skin. But for extra dry skin it is not that good.