- If you are using any face mask for a first time then you may find a few blemishes a week or two week later which is an indication that the treatment is working well.
- Vary your face masks treatment from season to season.
- These masks should be used on a clean skin and these should be applied evenly all over your face including the neck.
- If you apply face mask when the skin is warm then this is the most beneficial.
- Always avoid mask application around the eyes and mouth.
- If you have oily skins then apply the mask for at least fifteen minutes before rinsing off the face.
- In case you have sensitive, dry of combination skin type then the mask may be washed off after ten minutes.
- Once if you know your skin type and its limitations then you can decide on a face mask made from a wide variety of fruits, vegetables, flowers and dairy products.
All skin types whether oily, dry or combination skin gets benefited from the various deep-cleansing activities of face pack. Face packs deep cleanse the pores and deeply refresh the skin’s texture. If you keep the above points in mind then you will surely be benefited and will be able to flaunt a fresh glowing skin.