What is apple cider vinegar?
A fermented juice of crushed apples is known as apple cider vinegar. It has some very important nutrients which makes it all the more healthy as it contains vitamins like C, B1, B2, and B6, pectin, biotin, folic acid, niacin and pantothenic acid. It also has minerals, sodium, calcium, magnesium, iron, potassium in trance amounts. It is also used as a flavoring agent in food and even for medicinal purposes.
Benefits of apple cider vinegar
- If you take apple cider vinegar with honey then it is a very healthy combination. It helps prevent the problem of osteoporosis (a disorder in which the bones become increasingly porous, brittle and subject to fracture, owing to loss of calcium and other mineral components, sometimes resulting in pain, decreased height and skeletal deformities).
- The above combination i.e. apple cider vinegar and honey also helps in the problems like sinus, headaches, stomach aches, sore throats, leg cramps, weight loss and hypertension.
- It is also a great supplement for those who want to overcome the problem of fast ageing, as it promotes slow ageing.
- It also helps fight infection, stimulates thought and also possesses detoxifying properties.
- It also acts beneficial in some skin related problems too. It acts against acne, pigmentation, sunburns and guess what it also eliminates the biggest hair problem of all time i.e. dandruff.
- This juice is also beneficial against vaginal infections.
- Apple cider vinegar is a great product and this becomes clear with the antibiotic properties that it possesses. It is a great remedy for stomach related problems, with these properties it can aid you in curing any bacterial stomach infection. It is said that it also contains pectin, which can help soothe intestinal spasms. You can have it for these two reasons among others, just mix two to three table spoons of it in water and drink.
- Sometimes this is the worst problem that we might face and if it stays for long it is just such a pain. Yes I am talking about hiccups. This magic fluid can also help you ease your hiccups and even bring them to halt. The sour taste that is possesses has the properties that you need to stop those nagging hiccups.
- You have a sour throat? This might just be the solution. It is a great remedy. What you have to do is, just take half of its cup with half cup lukewarm water (or the water warmth that suits you) and gargle. You can easily cure sore throat. Sore throat happens because of some bacteria and when you intake apple cider vinegar it creates an acidic medium which makes it tough for the bacteria to survive which thus cures your sore throat.
- Have a stuffy nose? These are really bothering situations, when you have cold and your nose is stuffed. You cannot go out, and if you have to, you need a piece of cloth with you and another on standby. You can cure this problem with the help of apple cider vinegar and I need not mention what a relief it would be. Just mix a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar in water and drink.
- After reading this one you might straightway pack yourself in clothes and rush to the general store. It helps in weight loss. Yes it does, the acetic acid content in it reduces your appetite, and increases your metabolism and the result, all of us know. A two edged sword against fat.
Well after reading about 11 benefits of this lovely fluid, I am sure you will go fetch your share as soon as possible. I hope you found this article useful. Do share with us your views and experiences. Waiting to hear from you, till then stay fit, stay beautiful you ladies.