Night creams are gaining popularity nowadays because of the numerous benefits they provide. Our skin goes through a lot of damage during the day and thus pampering skin by applying night cream is a way to combat the damage. Night creams are thicker than day cream so they penetrate deep inside the skin and you wake up with refreshing and hydrated skin. Night creams also come with additional benefits like anti-ageing, tightening cream, brightening cream etc and they target most of the skin problems. So, choose a night cream according to your skin type and your skin concerns. Here is a top-10 list of night creams available in India to help you out.
- Clarins White plus Whitening Repairing Night Cream: This night cream comes with brightening complex and also contains the goodness of vitamin C. This cream will even out your skin tone, reduce dark spots and will also minimize dark spots if you have any. Regular usage will improve your skin texture and complexion. The light texture makes it suitable for all skin types. The price is high but it’s worth every penny. Price: Rs 5000 for 50 gm
- Himalaya Revitalizing Night Cream: Contains the goodness of natural ingredients. This Himalaya revitalizing night cream will give you smooth and radiant skin. Comes from a trusted brand and the price is super-duper affordable. If you have oily skin and looking for a non-greasy night cream then do try it out. With regular usage, it will improve your skin texture. Price: Rs 170 for 50gm
- Pond’s Age Miracle Overnight Repair Dream Night Cream: If you are looking for a night cream with anti-aging benefits, then this ponds age miracle dream night cream. It minimizes the appearance of fine lines, open pores, laugh lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging. With regular usage, give you radiant and youthful skin. It maintains the skin texture and elasticity and prevents your skin from aging. It will suit all skin types and you can start using it after 25. Price: 525 for 50 g
- L’Oreal Paris Dermo-Expertise Pearl Perfect Night Cream: This night cream from L’Oreal Paris contains vitamin E and advanced melanin that benefit your skin all night. It reduces dark spots, clears blemishes and also minimizes the appearance of open pores. It will make your skin baby soft when used religiously. The consistency is neither too heavy nor too light so it will suit all skin types. The price is affordable and the results make it worth trying. Price: Rs 599 for 50 gm
- The Body Shop Nutriganics Smoothing Night Cream: If you are looking for a night cream without parabens and silicones then your search will end with this TBS night cream. It’s made from natural ingredients thus perfect for people with sensitive skin. The texture is light but it still deeply hydrates your skin. With regular usage your skin texture will be improved. Price: Rs 300 for 15ml
- Kaya Nourishing Night Cream: If uneven skin tone is your main concern then this kaya nourishing night cream is for you. It contains an ingredient “Lumiskin” which targets in reducing melanin production and thus with regular usage evens out your skin tone. It reduces dark spots, blemishes and will give you clear happy skin. The non-sticky and non-oily texture makes it suitable even for people with oily skin. Price: Rs. 990 for 50 ml
- Pond’s Flawless White Re-Brightening Night Treatment: Ponds flawless brightening night cream repairs daily skin damage as it is enriched with many vitamin complexes. With regular usage, it will make your skin smoother and will add a noticeable glow. It lightens and brightens complexion. The texture is light and gets absorbed easily into skin. Price: Rs 449 for 50gm
- Olay Regenerist Night Firming Cream: If you are looking for a firming night cream to replenish your skin then Olay regenerist cream is for you. It is a good anti-aging night cream that reduces fine lines, wrinkle and also has a firming effect on skin. The cream hydrates skin completely and your skin will feel silky smooth in the morning. It prevents aging signs and also reduces pore appearance. Price: Rs. 1199 for 50 g
- Fab India Vitamin E De Pigmentation Cream: If pigmented skin is your main concern then try using fab India vitamin C pigmentation cream. It is enriched with kojic acid which targets pigmented skin and reduces pigmentation when used religiously. It also lightens marks and scars from skin and will give your clear complexion. The cream is affordable and worth trying if you are looking for de-pigmentation cream. Price: Rs 300 for 100 ml
- Forest Essentials Night Treatment Cream: This light, non-greasy night cream from forest essential is specially made for people with oily to combination skin type. It controls excess oil and reduces skin problems like acne, pimple etc. It contains ingredients that evens out skin tone, reduces blemishes and scars. It also reduces the appearance of open pores. It is enriched with all natural ingredients and thus it maintains the moisture and elasticity of your skin. Price: Rs. 1275 for 50g
Top-10 Night Creams Available in India
ooo some of these sound awesome, great post!
♥ Ellen #NZblogger
Facebook + Instagram
Thank u dear 🙂
Lovely compilation dear, would love to try Forest Essential one 🙂
Thank u rakhi 🙂
I need to try some of them! 😀
THE ADVENTURES OF A SHOPAHOLIC
THE ADVENTURES OF A SHOPAHOLIC ON FACEBOOK
I hope u enjoy them :*
i only trust lakme
shikha would like you to read…unfold the mystery
haha same here shikha 🙂
lovely compilation. i love loreal’s 🙂
oh then i would like to try it 🙂
Really interesting post!
Wonderful list Mansi 🙂 I have used few of these and I must say the that you have compiled such an amazing list of best night creams available in India… 🙂 :*
Heya …love reading your blog 🙂 .
Need a suggestion , I have dry skin type but my skin is big time acne prone ..what best night cream or serum do you suggest ??
Really interesting post!
What a great article Mansi! Thanks for sharing this helpful information with us. Keep it up.
My wife always get confused using night creams. I hope this article will help her a lot to find the night cream.
Thanks for such an useful article.
Kaya Nourishing Night Cream works wonder as it reduces dark spots, blemishes that is perfectly suitable for people with oily skin