Adah Sharma was recently snapped at the airport wearing a printed T-shirt dress by House of Zardoze. Adah finished off her look with black boots and light makeup. It was an easy go casual look. We don’t have much complaints here!
What about you? Do you like Adah’s airport style?
- Alia Bhatt In Gauri And Nainika
- Kangana Ranaut In Bibhu Mohapatra
- Women’s Health Towards A Balanced Planning
- Paarli Dhara The True Woolen Craft
- Raveena Tandon In Warp N Weft
- Taapsee Pannu In Neeta Lulla
- Saiyami Kher In Vedika M
- Kriti Sanon In Cover Story
- 4 Ways Fiction Skews Our Relationship Expectations
- Kareena Kapoor In Rami Ali
- And Designer Dresses Charm
Cómodo y chic, muy bonito este vestido.
Te dejo mi nueva propuesta navideña, black and white
I loved this dress/t-shirt!
Cores do Vício
Looks super cute. I love the dress.
I like her style, looks comfy 🙂
i love the look its casual and chic at the same time. I always get super cold on flights though so not sure how she managed.
Love this look — looks perfect for the airport!
She looks great! Love her casual tshirt dress! It’s perfect for travel!
Such a cool look!
Le Stylo Rouge
woow is really cool casual look I love it!
Please visit my Blog!
Wow!! It’s beautiful 😉
Great outfit! The dress is so cute:)
That sweater dress is so cool …
Xoxo from Portugal
Super cute dress!
Don’t Call Me Fashion Blogger
Such an adorable and chic look! I love checking out airport styles while I’m waiting!
Lovely cool look!
Kathrin | Polar Bear Style
F-Lover Fashion Blog by Gina Beltrami