Hi beauties !! today I am going to share some fashion tips with you. As you all know that most of the times first impression is the last impression. So first impression should be the best and you impress people with what your are wearing. In other words your fashion sense and clothes speaks a lot about you. What’s in your mind is on your body. So, lets start with important and basic fashion tips:
1) Be well groomed all the time. As you know that your personality determines your impression so you cant risk looking untidy and shabby at work place.
2) Especially for office, opt for smart formals/semi formals like shirts with pants, formal skirts with shirts, cotton sarees, salwaar suits and contemporary churidaar suits.
Its really important that what hairstyle you are wearing. Its always good to style your hair in smart yet simple hairdos. If you have plain long hair, you can try out an elegant bun or simply tie them up with a rubber band.
4) Try to avoid wearing flashy tight tops and mini skirts if you can’t carry them. Wear only those clothes in which you feel comfortable.
Try toning down the use of heavy makeup
, hair spray and perfume.
|Heavy makeup is a big turn off
6) Try to keep jewelry minimal. Keep it sleek and trendy. A chain or a stylish pendant looks best for neck and it can be worn any where and with every outfit. You can wear medium sized danglers in silver or faux metals.
Try to avoid strappy shoes. Choose between closed toe shoes, pumps and mid heel sandals.
You can wear a silk scarf if it gels with your dress. Find here some tips to style thescarf.
9) Avoid large handbags. Carry a nice briefcase or a portfolio.
10) Colors plays a very big role in professional image and impression. Red symbolizes aggression, navy means trustworthy, black is chic and grey color is conservative. Most of these colors works well in skirts, shoes and pantsuits. Hot pinks and wild prints are very loud colors, but if worn with creativeness and style, they can look fine too.
For creating a polished image work on your nails and hand
, take good care of them such as manicure. Neat hair
is equally important.