Hey all you beauty freaks! Getting true reviews of products has now become easy and accessible for each one of us, because of our favorite daily beauty blog updates on what’s good and what’s bad for us to use! Following that, let us get ahead with today’s review of a very popular brand and a product popular amongst the ladies for their hair care that is L’Oreal Paris Total Repair 5 Hair Oil Serum. When it comes to hair serums and leave in products for hair, I am very careful as to which one would be less sticky or good for hair health! As I am a thorough user of L’Oreal’s products, I couldn’t wait to buy this instant smoothing and nourishing oil serum and experience its results.
- L’Oreal Advanced research has created this with technological innovation: ceramide cement.
- When applied, it instantly attaches itself to damaged areas, repairs and unifies the hairs surface.
- Creates protective shield against further damage and split ends.
- Smoothens hair from root to tip
- Easy to style
Dimethiconol, limonene, geraniol, fragrance etc.
L’Oreal hair oil serum comes in a packed box. Inside is a small pearl white colored plastic bottle of a very distinguished shape with a red flip cap to ensure no leak. The bottle has all the required information. It is light in weight and is travel friendly. It is packed in a way it can be handled and carried easily without any fuss.
TEXTURE & SMELL-
The serum has medium runny consistency and can be related to transparent oil without any stickiness.
It has rather a good strong smell of alcohol and fruit mixed which lasts for some time and doesn’t overdose!
INR 150 for 40 ML
DIRECTIONS TO USE-
- Use on damp hair for best results.
- Take few drops of the serum on your palms depending on your hair length.
- Rub your palms together spreading it equally and then apply along the hair length.
- Start from the mid of hair length till the tip of hair.
- Do not apply it on the roots of hair.
- Close the cap to preserve quality.
What Is My Take On L’Oreal Paris Total Repair 5 Hair Oil Serum?
Hair serum is an important product in my routine life because it controls my frizz and makes it manageable while travelling or just at home. For me, this serum is pretty good at what it does by managing my frizz and puffed up hair after washing. The smell bothers me a little, but its fine after application. Blow drying hair after applying this is really effective in smoothing hair.
Pros Of L’Oreal Paris Total Repair 5 Hair Oil Serum:
- Travel friendly
- Light weight
- Manages frizz
- Smooth hair
- Good fragrance
- Budget friendly
Cons Of L’Oreal Paris Total Repair 5 Hair Oil Serum:
- Can’t keep the frizz down for longer duration
Yes, for daily use it is a good product.