Sabyasachi Mukherjee is one of the biggest names that comes to mind for Indian wedding attire, extremely popular in the fashion industry he is acclaimed for his Ethnic wear and is a favourite among Indian brides; his detailed work and creative twists keeping in touch with the traditional outfit concepts have mesmerized quite a few brides and their wedding Lehengas.
He just launched his all new Spring-Summer 2019 collection’Fiza’, a name that we are already in love with and it pays homage to the Indian heritage along with a modern touch. The absolutely gorgeous collection has a very contemporary look and is something certainly every bride will love. The majority of the couture pieces from ‘Fiza’ is a modern bride dream with deep colours, bold hues and the ethnic aesthetic every bridal lehenga calls for; we just know that 2019 weddings are going to see a lot of these for sure.
While Sabyasachi Mukherjee might be your matchmaker for your perfect wedding outfit Papilior has you covered with the jewellery, Single colours, broad embroidered borders and intricate artisanship is why every single outfit is unique in its own way and style, this reminds us of the novelty found at Papilior.com with every piece of Gold jewellery, Diamond jewellery, gemstone jewellery and solitaire jewellery designed inhouse basis the fashion forward trends.
Since 2019 has been such a unique year so far in terms of fashion and jewellery there is nothing better than the grandeur Sabyasachi collection to compliment the bold and new. Here are the baubles to match with your favourite picks from the #Fiza collection for you to don along with the beautiful lehengas and Saris.
- The sorbet hue lehenga has such intricate detailing and is an elegant design which is perfect for a day wedding and can be paired with a graceful pair of gold earrings, solitaire studs or gold chandeliers. We are gaga over earrings for this subtle coloured lehenga as they are the perfect statement jewellery for this piece. Check out the Round Arrow Earring for a minimalistic look.
- Trendy wedding wear with glamourous prints and borders have been a staple of the Sabyasachi Mukherjee’s look book, this hot pink lehenga deserves a pair of Rose Chimes Pink Sapphire Diamond Earrings which will add a tint of sparkle without overpowering the ensemble. Similarly, the dapper sherwani with a subtle print calls for a classic match like the Amar Gold Kada.
- A lot of Indian brides today opt for White; the classy Golden and white combination brings something different to the table and is a bride-worthy unique look, Sabyasachi’s designs speak for themselves in this Sari-Lehenga combo which can make any bride stand out in a crowd. We recommend opting for a Pendant set like the Dahlia Diamond Pendant set which can complement the attire along with a statement diamond ring like the Maze Diamond Ring.
- This paisley inspired colourful lehenga is a bold choice for many and for brides who are certainly the star of the show deserves something mesmerizing like this. We are absolutely enjoying the #Fiza collection and how well the attires and jewellery go hand-in-hand. A quirky spin on jewellery with a three-tone Chloe Diamond Bracelet and a classy Solitaire piece like the Golden Star Pendant set is the way to go with this Pink hue colourful lehenga.
Sabyasachi Mukherjee has given the Indian bride a chance to make unforgettable memories and look their very best on their special day, the unique designer collection at Papilior.com thrives to do just that. All the above-mentioned Diamond and Solitaire jewellery pieces can be bought online from Papilior.com; every piece purchased from the website is delivered to your doorstep securely with a BIS hallmark certificate for the Gold used, IGI certificate for the Diamond and a transparent price-break up details in the bill.
- How To Find Your Fashion Style
- Janhvi Kapoor In Manish Malhotra At Dadasaheb Phalke Awards 2019
- Alia Bhatt Looking Stunning At Critics Choice Film Awards 2019
- Kriti Sanon In Cinq A Sept Separates: Yay Or Nay?
- Kareena Kapoor In Yellow Separates: Yay Or Nay?
- Alia Bhatt Looking Gorgeous In A Tarun Tahiliani Sari
- Kajol In A Punit Balana Anarkali Suit: Yay Or Nay?
- Madhuri Dixit Looking Gorgeous In Varun Bahl Couture