As the name suggests this facial mudra resembles or say imitates the facial movements of Lord Buddha by turning your face in different directions. This type of facial movements is popularly known as “Facial Brahma Mudra”. It adds glow to your face, reduces Lines and Wrinkles as well as works on your double chin and neck muscles.
- Just sit relaxed with folded legs and your back should be straight.
- Simply turn your face to the right side and breathe normally. Next step is to feel the stretch of your neck. Count for 10-15 seconds and stay then after lapse of 10-15 counts, get yourself back to the centre.
- Repeat the same procedure by turning leftwards.
- Now in the next step push your head back and look up. Breathe easily and normally, do not hurry and do the swallowing action with your mouth closed for 10-12 counts or seconds. Get yourself back to the centre.
- Now look down and count for 10-15 seconds and resume to centre.
- Repeat these steps for 10-15 minutes.